BIHappy Europe Dating is the place to come into contact with gay people. Just to chat or even to arrange a time really. Before you know it, you keep it a fun or exciting relationship dating to about!
Unfortunately, you never know when dating online who you have exactly opposite you. Both those places Zootjes as the people who respond to your ad, can occur simply different than they are. Thus, that cute blond boy of sixteen with ease an old guy with gray hair are, and the fun of Utrecht University student 23 perhaps one of twelve who is trying to take the mickey. However, let this not be put off! As long as you sit at your computer and you continue to use common sense, you are safe.
In short, online dating is fun. To make it as fun as possible for you and keep it, we have put a number of tips in a row below.
- The first tip is the same key: think and follow your instinct! If you feel that something is not right or you trust anything at all, then break the contact.
- Be careful with your personal data and never give your phone number, address, et cetera. Also, remember that you seek are all easily when someone knows your name and hometown. It is therefore advisable to use a user name with your full name when filling your Location not to be too specific.
- Let your nowhere force by the person with whom you have contact. For example, do not speak out when you yourself are not behind it. Online you are safe and have self control. If you do not need something, you say that if you can at worst simply no answer to return.
- Talk initially much with your dating contact. Ask questions and see if the answers are correct answers which he / she has previously given. When someone does not respond consistently or evades questions, is not a good sign.
- Never give your bank account number, credit card number and so on. BIHappy Europe Dating is a free service; anyone who tries to extort money is a scammer. Moreover, it is not permitted to offer escort services paid eg via our website.
- When someone claims that he / she works for BIHappy Europe, you should always check this. Posts from BIHappy Europe sent with email addresses ending in @BIHappy.eu or @wdgwv.com. When in doubt, you can always send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ask before you agree to photos or even better, ask if you give him / her can see on a webcam. So you at least know how the person with whom you have agreed, looks. If he / she in the real (offline) date does not appear on his / her photo, then throw down the date.
- Now we're talking about really agree: always met in a public place where lots of people. Invite anyone out to your house and do not go right for people to visit. In addition, ensure that you have your own transport available or, if you travel by public transport, you know when the last tram, train or bus is going. So you avoid involuntarily stranded somewhere. Moreover Always let someone know where you are and with whom you have agreed.
- Please, if possible, carry a mobile phone and make sure people know where you are. A text message is sent from the toilet after all that. So your friends know if you're in good hands whether they should save you a call. You can also agree that someone calls you at a specific time. Of course, just be sure that your phone is charged and that you have enough credit.
- Like the date is not, then it's over if you want. Speak not wonder if you really do not feel like it.
- The sex daters do among us always safe. You can fix imagine a better souvenir than an STI. Again: only agree when you trust someone completely and do not force things you do not want to do. Even if you are looking for a sex date, a preliminary 'normal' date may of course never hurt.
- We hope you take this a little on the risks of online dating pointed out. Although each course date is at your own risk, you can always contact us with bad experiences or reactions (via email@example.com). So we can try to prevent you from even more people come into contact with an annoying person.
And besides complaints we are hearing about the course also always fun on dates that do turn out well.
Our last tip: have fun!